Status: Permanent Full time
- Select and cut materials used in the coil taping process.
- Manually apply tapes to various shapes and sizes of coils.
- Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Work with work group or team.
- Other related duties as directed by supervisor.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent (preferred).
The applicant must be efficient, detail oriented and reliable.
Your ability to provide excellent customer service and to work well under pressure will insure your success in this position.
Competitive salary, safety boot allowance, Group Insurance Plan which covers life insurance, AD&D, LTD, health (which includes prescription medication) and dental.
If this challenge is interesting to you, we encourage you to join our team!
Delom Group is committed to a policy of equity and equal opportunities.