Job Category: Skilled
Business Unit: Motion Electric Motor Services – Mississauga
Status: Permanent Full time
Reporting to the Nuclear Division Manager, the Project Manager will coordinate each individual electric motor repair project from receipt in the workshop to final delivery back to the Nuclear Generating facility. The Project Manager will interact with Operations, Procurement & Technical departments. The person will also be responsible for all the administrative & customer requirements related to the repair/sale of units in the Nuclear department.
As the main point of contact for projects your main duties and responsibilities include :
- Receive and review customer RFQs, RFPs, Terms and Conditions Vs Motion Electric standards;
- Evaluate major components of the project and prepare documentation for customer approval;
- Initiate, implement and coordinate the nuclear projects. Take a leadership role in upgrading all aspects of the processes and methods;
- Transmit details of scope of work to the workshop operations;
- Coordinate project with the different departments within the workshop and manage critical suppliers as required;
- Follow-up on project with respect to budget, quality and required delivery times;
- Prepare all documentation related to project quality and customer requirements;
- Identify areas for improvement and propose projects to implement the necessary changes;
- Understand and apply the quality standard CSA Z299.3 (and soon to be implemented N299.3).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in electromechanical machines repair and maintenance;
- Good knowledge of electric motors is an asset.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic, innovative, reliable and available. Must have good decision ability and leadership skills. Has strong customer service assets, good judgment, ease to work under pressure and great autonomy will insure success in this position.
Delom Group is committed to a policy of equity and equal opportunities.